Re: A coordinator with very long response time

Hi Mohammad,

On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 09:00 +0430, Mohammad Foroughi wrote:

> So PLEASE tell me how can I contribute to gnome translation?

You contribute to GNOME by submitting your contribution as you have been
doing in the past couple of weeks.

> Hi didn't submit my translations (http://417.ir/po) and asked others
> not to submit!!!!

You are confusing "submit" with "commit".  As a contributor, you
submitted your work and we appreciate it.  It's up to the maintainer or
other, more experienced members of the team to review and commit it.
You can get commit access *after* you show your competency and a certain
level of commitment to the project.  It's a pity that people tend to
take behaviors like this mail of yours as a sign that you are unwilling
to work as part of a team, and that limits your opportunities.

> If he is busy, he SHOULD resign and you must select another
> coordinator.

Lets say he resigns today, and I become coordinator.  How does that
help?  Or who do you have in mind as his replacement?  If it's yourself,
I'm afraid that's not the way it works.

Lets just continue constructive work.

behdad
http://behdad.org/