Re: Spanish FDL license for GNOME 2.22

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 04:34:33PM +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Yes, oddness happens. /me is *very* sorry, but I have still no write
> access on the server filesystem, hence I cannot check what is the
> problem with the update-stats process :-((
> My local instance of Damned Lies has no problem with gnome-desktop 2.22

So reading this I had a big 'wtf' moment. After investigating I noticed
that apparently you mailed gnome-sysadmin and nobody picked it up (well,
me). So just ping a sysadmin directly. gnome-sysadmin@ gets loads of
cron output (etc) a day and lately also loads of bounce messages.
Complaining in gnome-i18n is not the way.. although I'm subscribed, you
shouldn't expect help here.

I setup shell a while ago.. you're usedid is still in /etc/passwd..
something broken or something?!?

--
Regards,
Olav