Re: Spanish FDL license for GNOME 2.22

Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>, Wed, 07 May 2008 20:37:19 +0200:

> Le mercredi 23 avril 2008 à 21:24 +0200, Petr Kovar a écrit :
> > Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>, Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:34:33 +0200:

(...)

> > > access on the server filesystem, hence I cannot check what is the
> > > problem with the update-stats process :-((
> > > My local instance of Damned Lies has no problem with gnome-desktop
> > > 2.22
> >
> > So let's hope together that the responsible persons will finally notice
> > this and grant you the access as soon as possible.
>
> Unfortunately, it seems the responsible persons are not willing to give
> me the required access rights.

I wish I could help with this, but I'm obviously just small potatoes over
here. But when one's voice is not resounding enough, maybe someone else in
or around the GTP could step in and boost up the volume, so those persons
shall hear. After all, that's what the community is about. So please,
anyone?

Petr Kovar