Re: Almost complete icelandic translation of gnome-applets/trunk

On mið, 2008-05-07 at 11:11 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> hi anna,
>
> can you please attach the files to bug reports in gnome bugzilla and
> send an email including the links, instead of sending the files to the
> list?
> some people subscribed to this list only have modem access.
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=L10N&component=Icelandic
> %20[is]
>
> thanks in advance, :-)
> andre

Hi Andre,
I will try to do it the way you described.
Thanks for your commit. :)
--
Kindest Regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,       %&   A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Unix System Aministration, Computing Services,   %&   Q: Why is top posting bad?