freedesktop.org's modules and Damned Lies

Hello,

The Damned Lies xdg-user-dirs module page reads as follows:

"This is not a GNOME-specific module. Please submit your translation by
attaching it to a new bug report in freedesktop.org's Bugzilla (see link
below)."

The translation submission policy for xdg-user-dirs is, however, different.
As stated on <http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/xdg-user-dirs>,
"translations of xdg-user-dirs are now handled by the translation project.
All translations should go through there." I think the information on the
Damned Lies should be changed accordingly.

Given the fact that translations for all the modules on
<http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/cs/freedesktop.org> are actually
handled by the Translation Project, it's maybe worth to mention on the
modules' Damned Lies page that one should go to and/or register him/herself
at the Translation Project to submit one's translation.

Also, I've noticed that the Damned Lies stats for XKeyboard-Config
aren't up to date at all. Just compare the catalogs linked on
<http://l10n.gnome.org/module/xkeyboard-config> with the ones on
<http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/xlibs/xkbdesc/xkeyboard-config/po/>. If I
recall correctly, this issue has been around for a while.

Just my 2 cents obviously.

Regards,
Petr Kovar