Re: glib r6761 - branches/glib-2-16/gio

2008-03-28 klockan 12:38 skrev alexl svn gnome org:
> Author: alexl
> Date: Fri Mar 28 11:38:21 2008
> New Revision: 6761
>
> Log:
> 2008-03-28  Alexander Larsson  <alexl redhat com>
>
> 	* glocalfile.c (g_local_file_move):
> 	Reuse old string instead of adding new one.

I've asked Alex to reuse an existing string, so that the glib-2-16 branch
introduces no new strings for translators (though technically speaking glib
is never in string freeze). He quickly committed my suggestion, so please
ignore the string freeze break alert sent out to this mailing list  earlier.

Alex, thanks for taking care of this!

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you gotta hold on to something you believe       -- electric light orchestra