Call for Nemo translations

Hello

I'm about to do a 0.22 release of Nemo and we could really use some
translation love. Currently we have a Danish, German, Swedish and
Czech translation, some of them need some updates and of course we
would be thrilled to see other languages :-) The current plan is to do
the release a week from now. If that is too soon and you would like
more time to do the translation, please just write me a mail. Thanks
in advance.

What is Nemo:
----------------------
It's a new way of managing files. Or rather not manage files.
Currently it's a cross between a calendar and a file browser with
labels. It's a free/open source GTK application written in C#.

More info here:

http://iola.dk/nemo/

Basic information:
Nemo is stored in the gnome svn under the module nemo.

--
Anders Rune Jensen
http://people.iola.dk/arj/