Re: Fw: Request for resolving situation(kn_IN)

On 13/03/2008, Pramod R <pramodleo yahoo co uk> wrote:
<snip> Err..not exactly. QA is an important part, co-ordinating QA is an important part
> and frankly, I don't see that happening on your side (I didn't bring this to
> avoid a flame war,etc.,).

What crap!! You are talking like as if all the work that has been done till now is perfect and all the work we are doing is useless. There are so many of them that it is difficult to file bug reports for each and every one of them. All the bugs in translations are being corrected in the current translations.  As mentioned before, we have the Kannada language departments helping us so please don't worry about QA.
--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822