Re: cheese description

Hi Daniel!

> for the short and extremely short description i have to apply for a string freeze break, as we are
> using that string in the about window and desktop file and therefore has to be translated.

It's very unlikely that you get an approval one day before hard-code
freeze. This is not a security problem, not a major usuability problem
and I don't consider it major. You only have to wait one more week and
you will be freeze to do whatever you want in trunk (after
branching...).

Regards,
Johannes