Re: Broken assamese translation in control-center

On 3/1/08, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 5:18 AM, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:
>  >
>  >
>  >  Is there a bug report? I couldn't find one.
>  >  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n
>  >

> I just reported the problem here, didn't I ?
>  If you need a bug for some beaurocratic reasons, file one yourself...

I certainly don't need bureaucracy. I just thought you'd be more
likely to get in contact with the Assamese translators by filing a bug
report, which will get automatically assigned to the correct people,
rather than posting on a rather busy mailing list and just hoping that
the message will get through to the right people.