Re: Slowness in farsi translation

Dear friends.We all are educated.
why you don't work together?
At first I expect all of you to calm down  yourselves.
Then decide to continue contribution and forget  controversial discussions.

me :
>Whats the problem ?

>I didn't see any except that for a long time i see many untranslated words in the forehead of gnome (its >desktop and menu)
>that can be solved very easy; But I didn't understand why didn't this simple problem solve for few years.
>I made a very simple patch for myself and run it in each distribution of gnome.

>Probably coordinators only use gnome in English and aren't interested to use it in the language that they are >its coordinator.

ّI found Mohammad's web site from his email address.(I wonder What is 417?)
Howsoever I tested his PO files from http://417.ir/dl/farsisaz-ubuntu-8.04.tar.gz
and  saw some of my bothersome problems in gnome desktop specially an old buggy sting in the main menu
"شبکهتمام پرونده‌های قابل اجرا در این پوشه در منوی کدنوشته‌ها دیده می‌شوند"
that made gnome desktop very ungainly and bothered me, was solved.
His work is thankworthy, but he shouldn't behave badly and angrily without any control like that.
All of us must be learn that tolerate each other and more important work together.
And let every one to help us even whom don't like his treatment.
I ask coordinators to submit his translation ( sure after review ).
but we shouldn't defer anyone contribution due to personal conflicts.
thanks
smz