=?utf-8?Q?Re:_damned_lies=2C_anjuta_documentation_and_encoding_bug?=

> Hi!
>
>> C/anjuta-manual.xml strings have 8bit symbols
>
> OK, can someone give me a simple command to convert from the original
> encoding to utf-8? Or can I just use gedit to convert it?

C/anjuta-manual.xml is already in utf-8.

Problem is not in anjuta-manual.xml, but in xml2po script which assumes
that file is in ascii. "UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode
byte 0xe2 in position 95". That's what strict charset conversion tools do,
when you try to convert something and input does not match specified input
charset.

--
Tomas