Re: Teams cleanup

O/H Gil Forcada έγραψε:
Hi,

Maybe adding another property in translations-teams.xml.in like:

  <team id="en_CA" stalled="yes">
    <_language id="en_CA">Canadian English</_language>
    <coordinator id="adamw"/>
    <webpage>http://www.vectors.cx/en_ca.html</webpage>
  </team>

And in http://l10n.gnome.org/teams sort first the ones without the
"stalled" (or whatever you like to call those) property and then the
others?

I don't like having them mixed, because can give the bad sense that
there are more active projects that the real ones.
Having this information in the XML file is a great idea.

I believe it would be good to use the "stalled" information when
someone is viewing the language page, as in
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/LL/
and any other pages under that URL.

What we could put (with fancy HTML, on one of the top corners of the page) is something like

"This translation team has been inactive for a long time.
If you wish to take over the team,
please register at the gnome-i18n mailing list
and request to start working for this language."

Simos

My 5 cents.

Cheers,

El dj 19 de 06 de 2008 a les 16:16 +0530, en/na Sankarshan (সঙ্কর্ষণ) va
escriure: