Re: Can brasero break some string in trunk?

Le dimanche 15 juin 2008 à 14:44 +0200, Philippe Rouquier a écrit :
>   Hi everybody,
>
> The title says it all: a bug was filed against brasero since its
> window titles don't respect the HIG rule about capitalization. I was
> wondering if translators would see any problem if we changed that
> (since we stated that our tree was string frozen)?
> I have a patch ready to commit but I'm waiting for your agreement
> (approx 80 strings are changed, mainly capitalized).
> Of course, if you accepted, we would make another unstable release and
> make the stable release later.
>
> Thanks for all your work,

Hi Philippe,

brasero is not submitted to formal freeze string in GNOME, so you're
free to commit these corrections.
Of course, it's always a good idea to explain translators why you did
the change, and to give us at least an entire week before making a new
release.
If your commit is only about capitalization, it should be a quick fix
for us.

Thanks.

Claude