Can brasero break some string in trunk?

  Hi everybody,

The title says it all: a bug was filed against brasero since its window titles don't respect the HIG rule about capitalization. I was wondering if translators would see any problem if we changed that (since we stated that our tree was string frozen)?
I have a patch ready to commit but I'm waiting for your agreement (approx 80 strings are changed, mainly capitalized).
Of course, if you accepted, we would make another unstable release and make the stable release later.

Thanks for all your work,

Philippe Rouquier