Re: Patch: Minor glitches in gnome-module.xml.in

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this lifting!

I filled a bug #544656

In the cooked patch I solve practically all of them, I don't know if
abiword and xkeyboard are ok, though.

Anyone can review those parts? :)

Cheers,

El dv 25 de 07 de 2008 a les 17:21 +1000, en/na Asgeir Frimannsson va
escriure: