Re: Corrupted translation file of file-roller

Zabeeh khan wrote:

I translated the whole file-roller to Pashto except two frozen strings. When I was doing a final recheck, my computer restarted because of electricity problem. When I turned on my computer and tried to open the file with poEdit, it gave the following message:

Couldn't load file .........\file-roller.head.po, it is probably corrupted.

Details:

1: Broken Catalog file: singular form msgstr used together with msgid_plural

2: Couldn't load file ........\file-roller.head.po, it is probably corrupted.

I have spent a lot of my time translating it, so I will difinetly want to fix it in some way. Can any one fix it or suggest me what to do?

I also have the .mo file of the file when it didn't have this error. Can it be turned into .po?

Please note that I use Windows XP, but have Fedora Core 6 (older, but don't have the new version's CD!) installed.