Importing Pashto translation files from Launchpad

Hello,

Brother Khalid, if you have translated anything there in Launchpad, please import it to the GNOME repository. As we know Pashto translation is going too slow, so it might help increase the percentages. I have translated some other files too, soon will I try to commit them.

A few days back some of my translations were commited by Simos, but there is no increase in percentages and I cannot see the names of the packages there too?