Launchpad licensing issues

Today, when I logged into Launchpad, the interface
gave me an ultimatum, either convert all licenses of
my translations to BSD license, or else all my translations
will be removed from Launchpad.

I think this will upset the way the icelandic translation team
is working. When building up a team, this is the way to
take it down.

As a translator I always license my translations under the
same license as the software itself. Anything else, is
nonsense in my opinion.

For me personally,  this means that I will not be seeing my
translations on my Ubuntu workstation.

This is also an opportunity to put up a webpage, that gives
the same kind of cooperation as Launchpad.

--
Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir coordinator
The Icelandic GNOME Localisation team