Re: Translation memories

Hi,

  I was thinking and i need some advise here:
Do you want translation memories in tmx format, xliff, other xml format?
Do you prefer it as a database (maybe sqlite or mysql)?
Both?
How do you want the interface to manage the translation memories?

Regards.

My two cents worth.

Which is ever is fast to work with (but that probably has more to do with your implementation) and require little extra extra software installed and/or setup. Personally I think it is annoying having to set up mysql before being able to use a program.

Regards Kenneth Nielsen