Re: A few questions!!!

hi,

Am Samstag, den 26.01.2008, 01:36 -0800 schrieb Zabeeh khan:
> I am currently translating gtk+ and gnome-panel to Pashto.
> I have the following questions:
> 1: Is an svn account given only to a team's coordinator or any
> translator?

by default only to the team coordinator.

> 2: What should I do with this string: "translator-credits" should I
> translate it to Pashto or write mine and my project's name as:
>
> Zabeeh khan - Pathanisation Project\n
> Pathanisation.pakhtosoft.com

please translate "translator-credits" like this:
        msgid "translator-credits"
        msgstr ""
        "John Smith <john smith example com\n"
        "Joe Doe <joe doe example com>"
if these two people have translated the module.

> 3: what does the string "_prefs dir:" mean? does it mean "Preferences
> directory" or something else and why is it written in short form?

i think it means "preferences directory:", but filing a bug against
gnome-panel (and keyword "L10N" set) at bugzilla.gnome.org wouldn't be
that bad.

> Hope you don't mind on asking too many questions!

no problem at all :)

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed