Re: Making the next gnome-applets depend on libgweather.
- From: Callum McKenzie <callum spooky-possum org>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, release-team gnome org, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>, gnome-doc-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Making the next gnome-applets depend on libgweather.
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:51:22 +1300
On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 12:11 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 09:40 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > Here is a patch for the unstable dance.
> Thanks, merged. I see that Callum already pushed a 2.21.1 tarball, so
> I'll upload a 2.21.2 one with your changes (I already fixed up the .c
> files as well).
And I'm in the process of preparing a new gnome-applets that includes
the required #defines.
] [Thread Prev