Strings in gvfs

I've been translating gvfs and there are some strings quite difficult
for a non programmer. But the problem could be that most of those
strings aren't in the UI, therefore the user is not gonna see them, just
a developer or the person trying to get a shell output.

Strings such as:
* accept of extra fd failed
* Failed to demarshal message
and so on.

I think is pointless marking these strings for translation since they
can confuse the person who is trying to get this output and probably
paste it at a list or google.

I know this has been discussed before about glib and some other modules,
but still.

Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>