Strings in gvfs
- From: Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
- To: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Strings in gvfs
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:07:31 +0100
I've been translating gvfs and there are some strings quite difficult
for a non programmer. But the problem could be that most of those
strings aren't in the UI, therefore the user is not gonna see them, just
a developer or the person trying to get a shell output.
Strings such as:
* accept of extra fd failed
* Failed to demarshal message
and so on.
I think is pointless marking these strings for translation since they
can confuse the person who is trying to get this output and probably
paste it at a list or google.
I know this has been discussed before about glib and some other modules,
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
] [Thread Prev