Re: Plugins

On Jan 6, 2008 6:44 PM, Djihed Afifi <djihedlists googlemail com> wrote:
Hi Nacho,

I'm not exactly sure about the structure of SVN and what each branch
is being used for, could you please explain?
Usually trunk branch is used in most projects for main development.
When they want to release a new version, imagin gnome-2-20 for example
they make a new branch and follows the development of that version in that
branch.
Another reason to make a new branch is when you want to make something radical
in the API. For example gtksourceview made a new branch to add gtk-print support.

I hope this explanation helps.

Regards.

Djihed