Re: PO comparison/review tool

Right now, this is how I compare the catalog in my hard disk with the
catalog in the svn repository. It works well if the whole module was
downloaded; otherwise, the commented option would be better.

svn update ..
intltool-update pt_BR
#
# This would be easier, but makes it harder to understand the diff
# when the file in the previous file doesn't have line breaks:
#
# svn diff pt_BR.po | less -p "^\+[^#]"
#
svn cat pt_BR.po | msgmerge - *.pot | \