Re: Coordination Team changes

Oops! I sent a mail to Johannes and forgot to CC the list...

-----

Hi,

I got a new job and it's been keeping me (too) busy... In addition,
according to my doctor, my body has some 'hardware bugs' (literally! now
he's geek, isn't he!) xD So, for the time being, I have to spend some
time going from doctor to doctor.

Therefore, no problem with my being removed from the list. When I have
some free time & energy in the near future, I guess I'll better spend it
translating/proofing files for the new GNOME release :)
(I'd love to come back to the GTP team soon, though!)

Cheers,

Sílvia

El dc 20 de 02 del 2008 a les 14:05 +0200, en/na Baris Cicek va
escriure:
> On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 13:03 +0100, Johannes Schmid wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Danilo approved me to clean up the list at:
> > http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/CoordinationTeam
> >
> > Following people have not sent mail since at least November 2007 to
> > i18n-list. They might have done other things for i18n I don't know of,
> > though. I kindly ask them to tell us if they want to stay in the
> > Coordination Team or if it's ok for them to be removed. If they do not
> > reply within one week, I will remove them:
> >
> > Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr>
>
> I believe I got too much stuff on my plate already, so it's not problem
> removing me from the Coordination Team.

---

sílvia miranda

Bloc: http://silvia.badall.net