Re: String additions to 'gnome-panel.HEAD'

Hi Matthias!

> Here is a bunch of post-merge fixes that I worked on this weekend.
> Sending mail first instead of committing right away, since some of them
> are somewhat more invasive, so I'd rather get a second pair of eyes.
> Or, if you don't care, just tell me to go ahead...
(...)

Much better! Of couse we (and you) have better things to do than to
fight over minor string freeze breaks. Anyway, the community agreed that
it should work this way and everybody involved should stick to it. It
might be annoying but keeping a big community organized is sometimes
annoying.
I guess you wouldn't be happy if someone would commit a patch to gtk
+.stable without review either.

So please next time, do what the wiki says about string freeze breaks.

Thanks a lot,
Johannes