Damned Lies and Bugzilla

Hey there,

Today I had a nice chat with Jonh Wendell, and as we discussed about
the translations for pt_BR and trying to figure how who was doing
what, he came up with the following idea:

* Would it be possible to display in damned lies if a given package
has an *open*  bug (i.e. translation patch) associated with it?

(Perhaps) Just a tiny little icon in front of the package name and
stats so one can just quickly browse the list and find out that
someone has already filed a bug against a
package. The icon/link/whatever would then take you to the proper
bugzilla report.

[bugzilla icon] [download icon]  pessulus   	100% (30/0/0)

Currently we rely on a wiki page where people add their names to the
packages they're currently working on. But this is a PITA to maintain,
specially if the package has already been committed and new strings
are then added to it.

Hope I made myself clear... Otherwise, I'll be more than happy to explain.

Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org
ogmaciel ubuntu com