Re: DL Czech l10n team details update

Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>, Fri, 08 Feb 2008 14:55:22 +0100:

> Le vendredi 08 février 2008 à 14:46 +0100, Gil Forcada a écrit :
> > thanks,
> >
> > DL updated with the info
> >
> > http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/cs

Thank you for the quick response!

> Formally, I'd prefer waiting for the coordinator's approval (he recently
> committed to SVN, so he's not so unreachable),

Well, from time to time he commits his translations to SVN, that's
correct, but still he isn't responding to other team members/translators'
emails, nor participating in the mailing list discussion (which has
recently arisen) - and that's correct, too. Trace of this lack of
communication can be found at the Czech team mailing list archives,
unfortunately, only for those who can understand Czech language. The
situation seems to me that Jakub has very little spare time
these days.

Regards,
Petr Kovar