Re: Import from Launchpad

Today at 9:41, Olav Vitters wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 03:14:30PM +0100, Danilo Šegan wrote:
>> On January 25th, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
>>
>> > Yeah it was done by filtering svn-commit-lists. And yeah I certainly
>> > understand that it is a bad idea if many people do it, which is why I think
>> > it is a good idea if it is done on a GNOME server and sent out centrally
>>
>> That shouldn't be too hard to do in damned-lies.  I can help someone
>> work on that :)
>
> KDE has something like commit-filter. Suggest someone sets that up on a
> server somewhere. I don't see the requirement to have it on a GNOME
> server. This pushes the burden on a non existent sysadmin team.

My point was that we'd need not filter the commits list: damned lies
is already getting notified about all the commits, and it even knows
if a po file has been updated or not.

It can make the best deduction whether there's been something wrong
going on or not.

Having it separately is completely doable as well, of course :)

Cheers,
Danilo