Re: Gtranslator in window$

"Leonardo F. Fontenelle" <leonardof gnome org>, Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:59:34
-0300:

> Em Sex, 2008-08-29 às 22:26 +0200, Gil Forcada escreveu:
> > Hi Ignacio,
> >
> > Is there any approximate date for a stable release? :)
> >

> I just hope it's released _after_ GNOME 2.24. We are busy enough right
> now, so gtranslator would probably be released with little translation.

That leads me to a little provocative thinking, or may I say rhetorical
question, how much is the translation (not l10n) of translation tools useful
or worthwhile in terms of man power, time, etc. (Not considering [mainly]
the third-world countries, their languages and translators, though.)

Or translators reflect on it like translate everything, as much as
possible because just that is the determinant of how much (or how much we
think) we excel. No doubt damned lies are charming enough (although
a little buggy). ;-)

Cheers,
Petr Kovar