Re: some string additions in GTK+
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Andre Klapper" <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: some string additions in GTK+
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:06:27 -0400
On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 5:36 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
> Am Montag, den 25.08.2008, 17:27 -0400 schrieb Matthias Clasen:
>> I should have sent this earlier, but forgot, sorry:
> It would be nice to know how urgent this is. When can we expect a major
> GTK+ and glib release so teams should have finished translating?
Yeah, should have mentioned that I expect to do stable releases by the
end of this month.
] [Thread Prev