String change in Empathy

Hi,

Matthew Paul Thomas had a tour of Empathy and noticed a lot of things;
it's not possible to fix everything for 2.24 but there are some low
hanging fruits like this one: "Having previously used my Yahoo account
with Yahoo Messenger and other chat programs, I was familiar with the
term “Yahoo ID”, but not “Login ID”, so it wasn’t clear whether I was
supposed to enter my Yahoo ID or my entire Yahoo address."

So I'll commit a change, changing "Login ID" to "Yahoo ID".

Regards,

        Frederic