Re: Some useful scripts

On 8/12/08, Leonardo F. Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org> wrote:
> Em Seg, 2008-08-11 às 15:46 +0200, Gil Forcada escreveu:
>  > To ease my translation/revision workflow I have made some small bash
>  > scripts that I'm attaching if anyone things they are useful :)
>
> I got a few of them too, so I'll post them here.

All sounds really useful, so feel free to put them somewhere on the
http://live.gnome.org/ wiki and link to them from
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/. A
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/Scripts page would perhaps
make sense...

In any case, having them in the wiki will probably mean that they are
more easily findable instead of having to search in mailing list
archives.