Re: Gimp traslations

Le jeudi 07 août 2008 à 09:15 +0700, Khoem Sokhem a écrit :
> Thanks for your useful help.
> But now I forgot my password, I try to checkout gimp module but it asks for
> password.
> Could you please help me about this?
> Sorry for this.

If the server is asking you for your password when trying to checkout,
something is not configured properly. The authentification is made by
SSH keys.
Did you get confirmation by the account team that your key has been
uploaded to the server? Do you have your private SSH key installed and
unlocked?

Claude