Re: much smaller libgweather timezones update

Dan (and everybody interested in translating these),

Just to bring to your attention that the Unicode CLDR standard
provides localization patterns and best practices for user-friendly
timezone names in user interfaces:

  http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr35/#Timezone_Names

The standardized data itself is available here:

  http://www.unicode.org/cldr/repository_access.html

I don't really know what is the best way to use the localized data now
(localizers could take a look, but I think we should at least use the
US English names provided in Unicode CLDR for the original English
ones. The license is (L)GPL compatible.

Disclaimer: Gnome Foundation is a member of the Unicode Consortium,
and Behdad and I are our representatives there ;-) This also means
that you find a fault with the (localized/original) data or the
specification that you wish to be corrected, pass me and Behdad a
note, we will contact the people in charge to correct them. I can also
create accounts for GNOME localizers interested in correcting Unicode
CLDR data for the next releases, which is going to be used in more and
more software, both proprietary and free (including GNOME, if we find
the time).

Roozbeh