Re: Missing language teams from Mango

Christian Rose wrote:
On 8/1/08, Runa Bhattacharjee <runabh gmail com> wrote:
[snip]
I took the liberty of editing this -- I already added some bit about
the accounts gnome org alternative on
http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts a few days ago, and that page
already contains important information about our policy (e.g. account
names) that is important to read and follow even if you cannot use
Mango, so perhaps it is better to only list the e-mail method on this
page, as http://live.gnome.org/action/info/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount
already directs to it. We'd very much like that people have already
read the instructions at http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts before
mailing the accounts e-mail queue. Opinions?

Anyway, Runa, thanks a lot for looking into this.
No worries at all. The clarifications included in the NewAccounts page look much neater and imho, would grab eyeballs faster.

Thanks again for sorting out this issue.  :-)

regards
Runa

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com