Re: Missing language teams from Mango

Christian Rose wrote:
On 7/10/08, Runa Bhattacharjee <runabh gmail com> wrote:
[snip]
Yes. The situation is that if you are unable to use the Mango page for
a new account request (language team missing from list or whatever),
you should use the old manual method of sending an e-mail with all the
details to accounts gnome org, and we'll have to deal with the account
request manually.
Please note though that all of
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount and
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/AccountFAQ and
http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts still apply though, except for the
Mango bit of course. In particular, please note that you will still
need to have already contributed and need your language team
coordinator's approval in order to get an account.

If someone wants to clarify the documentation, please go ahead.
I updated the above information in the following page:

http://live.gnome.org/action/info/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount

Perhaps someone might want to take a quick look just in case (since this is the first time I am writing anything to live.gnome).

Thanks a lot

regards
Runa

--