Re: [mr] Marathi co-ordinator -- how can i wish you get a svn account, so that team gets listed in mango ?

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
Le jeudi 31 juillet 2008 à 16:07 +0200, Christian Rose a écrit :
> On 7/31/08, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
> > Le jeudi 31 juillet 2008 à 15:30 +0530, sandeep shedmake a écrit :
> >  > On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
> >  > wrote:
> >  >
> >  >         Hi,
> >  >
> >  >         Regarding the coordinatorship change, I think these messages
> >  >         are
> >  >         sufficient for us to act upon. I just need confirmation by
> >  >         Sandeep that
> >  >         the current mail address (sandeep.shedmake at gmail dot com)
> >  >         is also
> >  >         your Bugzilla account.
> >  >
> >  >         Then to get an SVN account, read
> >  >         http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount
> >  >         and if the
> >  >         Prerequisites are fullfilled, use the mail method for
> >  >         requesting the
> >  >         account, not Mango.
> >  >
> >  >         Claude
> >  >
> >  >
> >  > Yes, I confirm that my current mail address (sandeep.shedmake at gmail
> >  > dot com) is also my Bugzilla account.
> >

> > Updated: http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/mr
> >

> >  > Also, I would be requesting for an SVN account via mail method and not
> >  > Mango.
> >

> > Read the Wiki pages (see above), act and... wait patiently :-)
>
> Oh, Sandeep read all the instructions and filled in a perfect
> application with no missing details, plus I'm having vacation and what
> better way to spend it in front of a computer instead of outside in
> the beautiful weather, so Sandeep now has an account already.

Beautiful. Sandeep, it's your day of luck. Christian on vacation in
front of his computer *inside*, Claude on vacation in front of his
computer *outside* (Wifi on camping, yeah :-)

Now you have no more excuse for not reaching 100% Marathi translation
for GNOME 2.24!!

> Claude, could you please add his account name 'sandeeps' to DL? Thanks.

Done.

Claude

Many thanks to Claude Paroz and Christian Rose for quick response wrt giving me an SVN account and updating http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/mr . I went through the bug list and  would try to resovle them asap.

Thank you, thank you and thank you.

Regards,
Sandeep Shedmake