Re: Stepping down

Em Sáb, 2008-04-19 às 19:12 -0500, Guilherme de S. Pastore escreveu:
> [...]
> I hereby tender my resignation from my role as Brazilian Portuguese
> Translation Coordinator in the GNOME Project, and appoint Leonardo
> Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof svn gnome org> to succeed me in this
> one, particular task. The resignation shall be effective from the
> moment Leonardo has accepted the duty and this message has been
> acknowledged by at least one of the GNOME Translation Project
> coordinators.
> [...]

I'd like to thank Guilherme de Siqueira Pastore for appointing me, and I
fully accept the team coordination responsibilities [1]. My first action
will be scheduling an IRC meeting with the team to discuss our work flow
and what do they expect from me.

1.
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/TeamCoordinatorResponsibilities

--