Re: Recent discussion about Persian team

Hi Mohammad,

All the po files of the latest released Sharif Linux has been upstreamed to GNOME two years ago. You can find them on GNOME version 2.10 on GNOME svn.

If you are not willing to submit one bug report for each bug but you want to send a patch, you should use the latest PO files (not the ones from 2.10) and submit them to one bug that describes them all.

Thank you for your interest in contributing to GNOME,

Elnaz