Re: Recent discussion about Persian team

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 8:09 PM, Mohammad Foroughi <mf 417 ir> wrote:
>   It seems that you are somewhat, true.

Please! "somewhat"? Please point me to the parts that were not completely true!

> Which of you will review and submit my translation to SVN?

If you translated or fixed something, you can file a new bug in the
GNOME bugzilla about it, and assign to me (roozbeh farsiweb info).
Please open different bugs for different issues. I will either review
the translations myself or find someone else to review.

Roozbeh Pournader