Re: [+gnome] Re: start a new translation team

On 4/15/08, Wouter Bolsterlee <uws+gnome xs4all nl> wrote:
> 2008-04-15 klockan 09:19 skrev Mohammad Foroughi:
> > There is another alternative: may I have a svn account?
>
> There is usually no reason to have one as a translator. File bugs with
>  updated translations instead.

Actually, there is (see
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount), but
only if the amount of past contributions support it, *and* the team
coordinator supports it.

So, the correct order for things to proceed is to solve the team issue
first, and look at account matters later on, if needed.

To be clear: There is no way we would arrange accounts for translators
that are not approved by the affected language team's coordinator. We
absolutely do not want any "commit wars" in the repository. Period.