Translator Credit in Release Notes

Hi;

We have a great Release Notes for this Release. Congratulations to those
worked hard for it.

I've almost finished translating it to Turkish, but I could not see any
Translator credit as a visible text.

I just wanted to ask if it's ok to change last paragraph of credits from
"This work may be freely translated into any language. If you wish to
translate it into your language, please contact the GNOME Translation
Project" to "This release notes is translated by ..." in translated
language for my translation. This way that paragraph will be more
meaninful. Maybe other translations might follow this.

Is there any problem?

Regards,
Baris.