Re: Argh.. Novell people imports external translations again

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 03:13:58PM +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
> This is really different -- a Novell developer committing several
> dozens of po files[1] without permission to SVN, in effect directly
> altering upstream's sources without permission. Now that's a big
> "oops".

This seems resolved, but just to add the accounts gnome org perspective:
1. In the past, we have had SVN account requests from Novell, Red Hat,
probably others regarding blank translator commits. After discussion
with i18n coordinators (Danilo responded IIRC), these have been refused
(should work with coordinators instead.. if that works out, they might
receive SVN so they could do the commit).
2. Coordinators of a language are like maintainers (we'll listen to
them).

However, initially don't email accounts gnome org, try to resolve
privately.

--
Regards,
Olav