Fwd: [tomboy-list] Help documentation for 0.8.0, website

FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanford Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com>
Date: Sep 14, 2007 1:53 AM
Subject: [tomboy-list] Help documentation for 0.8.0, website
To: Tomboy <tomboy-list lists beatniksoftware com>

Hey all,

I committed to SVN the initial draft for the 0.8.0 help file for
Tomboy, including a new section on synchronization.  I intend to
release 0.8.0 on Sunday, so if anybody wants to check out the
documentation before then, I'd appreciate any feedback.

Also, if anyone's interested in updating the website to reflect the
new release (new features written up, new screenshots, etc), speak up!
 :-)

Thanks everyone,
Sandy