Re: Typo in release notes

2007/9/14, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:

On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 22:59 +0200, Robert-André Mauchin wrote:
> Le jeudi 13 septembre 2007 à 22:50 +0200, Kenneth Nielsen a écrit :
> > Unless it has been fixed already these is a typo in one of those
> > strings here
> >
> > #: C/rndevelopers.xml:61(para)
> > msgid "The improved OpenType Layout engine helps Pango to select the
> > correct Glyph depending on the current language."
> >
> > In this string "Layout" starts with a capital letter indicating that
> > it is part of the name
> >
> > #: C/rndevelopers.xml:64(title)
> > msgid "Pango's OpenType layout engine choosing the correct glyph."
> > msgstr "Pangos OpenType layout-motor som vælger den korrekte glyf"
> >
> > And here it doesn't. Only one of them can be correct.
> >
> > Regards Kenneth Nielsen

I'm not going to bother correcting these. They don't seem very
important. Thanks anyway.

You are correct. The only problem is that it translates differently depending, at least into danish. It isn't really super important anyway just remember that even small stuff like that can be important for translations.
Regards Kenneth Nielsen