Re: Translation statistics for 2.20?

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 10:58 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> It doesn't look like Danilo is going to update the release notes with
> the expected translation statistics, so I have to try this myself.
>
> "Supported" means 80% or more of the UI strings must be translated. I'm
> going to assume that Indonesian, Albanian, and Romanian will get there
> this week. I hope you manage that so that I don't look foolish.
> http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/gnome-2-20

Note that this suggests 50 languages for GNOME 2.20, but we had 54 in
GNOME 2.16:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.16/notes/en/rni18.html

Also, could someone tell me about any languages that are newly supported
in GNOME 2.20. I don't see any so far.

I need to put this information in the release notes today so that I can
declare the string freeze.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com