Re: String additions to 'epiphany.gnome-2-20'

I understand that no new strings were added but since they have now
been "toggled" for translation, it will require us to go back and do
the work. So maybe the underlining message should be: "take a careful
look at your code and translated strings BEFORE the string freeze,
EVEN if technically you're not adding new strings.

Now, obviously I'm no stranger to work, but it sucks specially when
you cannot do the changes yourself and have to go through the file big
-> get a commiter to do it cycle.

I did read the notification for epiphany changes (the subject of the
email is a dead giveway), but I did not receive a notification for
gcalctool.

Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org