Re: damned lies doesn't seem to be updating stats for accerciser

2007/9/9, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>:
Le dimanche 09 septembre 2007 à 13:00 +0200, Kenneth Nielsen a écrit :
> Hey I just had a look in Damned lies. Damned lies says that we have 1
> fuzzy in that translations. But when I check it out with svn (yes I
> checked this time that it is the same branch :$) and run
> intltool-update da and open it with an editor it shows it as being
> fully translated. It has been this way since september 1.

That seems to be related to the presence of an UTF-8 char in a msgid
('©'). l10n.gnome.org don't treat it correctly, hence the additional
string to translate.

I have two suppositions:
- gettext version on l.g.o is too old (0.14.5 )
- there is a problem with UTF-8 encodings on the server

Maybe Danilo could give us some more hints about this problem.

BTW, I've seen a similar problem in comments in Orca po files.

Claude

Ok thanks for clarifying that. We'll have to wait and see if anybody can help us with this then.

Regard Kenneth Nielsen